The Last Friday

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Last Friday

The Last Friday is a poetry editing group. Once a month, we post a poem and then offer feedback to the other poems on the Forum. We're a friendly but honest group. We value each other deeply and desire for every poet to be published or become famous.

2 posters

I have a poem, but no time to critique anything. . . .

Pat

I have a poem, but no time to critique anything. . . . Empty I have a poem, but no time to critique anything. . . .

Post  Pat Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Christmas in Harrison today.  Yesterday, the doctor:  I am wearing Santa Claus cheeks and don't know why. . .   And plantar fasciitis is a bummer every day.  The ice storm before that. . .  cooking. . . . I don't know where my time goes. . .  oh yes, and I'm outside my box two does a week trying to market books.  Having fun with that, but there is some stress to it because I am not in my comfort zone.  I think it just comes with life.
    And a niece is coming tomorrow to stay a week. . . So, I'll now try to cut and paste a poem. Just want you to know it may be Sat or even Sun before I critique, but then, maybe I'll just stay up after everyone else goes to bed and read/critique poems. It will happen.
    tsukany
    tsukany

I have a poem, but no time to critique anything. . . . Empty Flex Time

Post  tsukany Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Pat

We exercise flex time around here.  Enjoy the season and its trimmings.

Todd

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:55 pm