The Last Friday

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Last Friday

The Last Friday is a poetry editing group. Once a month, we post a poem and then offer feedback to the other poems on the Forum. We're a friendly but honest group. We value each other deeply and desire for every poet to be published or become famous.

4 posters
  • Reply to topic

I'm MIA this month

Karen
Karen

I'm MIA this month Empty I'm MIA this month

Post  Karen Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:57 am

I am MIA this month.  I've started work on what I'm calling my "book" and I have PROGRESS.  What I don't have is time.

In other news, my collaboration appeared in a juried art show (what?!).  The show included poetry as performance art, and art lovers were responsive!  Poet Kai Coggin and I presented 12 poets at the the Friday night reception.  On Saturday, Kai and I wrote poems in response to patron comment cards at POETRY TALKS BACK.  We had 3 typewriters going at once!

I'll see y'all next month.

xxOOO,
Karen
Pat

I'm MIA this month Empty Innovative. Fun.

Post  Pat Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:00 am

Sounds like you are on a roll, Karen.  

Go for it!  

Pat
Dewell H. Byrd

I'm MIA this month Empty I'M MIA THIS MONTH

Post  Dewell H. Byrd Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:44 pm

"COME BACK, LITTLE S.... KAREN."
We miss your brief poems.

My experience with poem over picture were disappointing to both artists at first glance.  But that went away as the blend evolved into something really unique.  Have fun.  Dewell
tsukany
tsukany

I'm MIA this month Empty Just maybe

Post  tsukany Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:11 am

Karen

We miss you.  Maybe something you wrote on a card can become fodder for our eyes?  Alas, until next month

Blessings

Todd

Sponsored content

I'm MIA this month Empty Re: I'm MIA this month

Post  Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:25 pm